Castlewell Canadian Immigration Services provides a wide variety of Canadian immigration services. Featured below are some of our areas of expertise, followed by a complete list of services.

Spousal Sponsorship Applications

Spouse and Common-Law spousal sponsorship applications are the heart of our business. While we take pride in all the application categories we practice, there is something special about helping separated couples reunite in Canada. 

Study Permits and Working Holiday Visas 

We help students apply for study permits and post-graduate work authorizations including International Experience Class and Working Holiday visas. If you have received a letter of acceptance from a Canadian school, give us a call.

Work Permits and Economic Immigration

The professionals at Castlewell Immigration have over a decade of experience servicing many of the largest companies in the world. We possess extensive experience with intra-company transfers, NAFTA Professional work permits, and business visitors. We also possess extensive experience preparing applications under the Express Entry and Provincial Nominee programs.

Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship and SuperVisas

If you are seeking to sponsor your parent or grandparent for either Permanent Residence in Canada, or want them to be able to visit you for extended stays, contact us about PR sponsorship or Supervisas. We have helped dozens of families navigate the Parent / Grandparent Sponsorship program and the Parent / Grandparent SuperVisa process. 

Canadian passport.jpg
Citizenship and maintaining PR Status

Are you a Canadian Permanent Resident ready to apply for Canadian Citizenship? Castlewell Immigration can help guide you through the process and ensure that the application is prepared properly. We can also prepare your PR card renewal or relinquishment applications.

Visitor visas and visitor status extensions

Castlewell Immigration can advise you on all manner of visitor status matters including Temporary Resident Visas, Visitor Records, eTAs, and maintaining or restoring status in Canada. 


Permanent Residence Applications

Temporary Residence

Foreign Worker Applications

Canadian Citizenship


303-building - cropped.jpg

2275 Upper Middle Rd E #101,

Oakville, ON L6H 0C3

(289) 813-1190


24 hour contact guarantee

In-person meetings by appointment only


Conveniently located near the

Oakville / Mississauga border

close to the Hwy QEW / 403 Interchange

Thanks for submitting!

Tower and Text.JPG